replica uhren

replica uhren
replica uhren

2018年2月2日星期五

Basel World Predictions

I’m going to put myself out on a limb and make some predictions for Basel World 2008.



I don’t have any insider information, this is kind of what I’m hoping for and I think is plausible.

I work with Rolexes on a daily basis, and I am a big fan. I went to watchmaking school at the Lititz Watch Technicum. I graduated with my WOSTEP certificate, my LWT diploma, and my AWCI Certified Watchmaker in hand. I received a very broad and generalized education followed up by some very specific Rolex brand training, so my opinions are not unbiased.

I like Rolex because their movements are solid, rugged, dependable machines and their styling is timeless. I don’t like all there models but I do have some favorites.Before I make my predictions let me share some of these with you (in no particular order)

Steel & 18K Everose gold Turn-O-Graph. I like the Turn-O-Graph because it is dressy but still has the added functionality of a rotating bezel as well as the date. Probably one of Rolex’s most under appreciated models.

I love the Datejusts on a strap. Probably my favorite is the white gold Datejustwith the decorated blue dial with arabic numerals. Classy! (Shown of Rolex’s web page in yellow as option #8 if you follow the link.)

I love the Cellini Prince. My favorites are the rose gold and the white gold with the black and red dial (rayon flamme de la gloire = flaming rays of glory).

From a technical stand point the new Yachtmaster II is an incredibly complex watch with awesome functionality, even if you don’t participate in yachting regattas. Great for board games.

On with the predictions!

1. I asked a Rolex executive if we would see the ceramic bezel and wider lugs from the redesigned GMT-Master II on the Submariner. He replied, “We don’t have any plans for that yet.” To which I said, “Until Basel in April ;)” His reply, “We usually let Basel break the news.” I predict we will see the Submariner with a ceramic bezel, it’s an obvious extension.

2. I expect we will see another really large watch. The new Yachtmaster II measures 43mm which is much bigger than Rolex has gone before. This year I think we’ll see the Sea-Dweller in an oversized case with a rubber strap. After all they missed the 50th Anniversary of the Deep Sea Special in 2003, why not release a 55th Anniversary edition?

3. I’d like to see the Daytona Cosmograph redone, possibly in a large 43mm case but I expect that will wait for the 2011 50th Anniversary of the Cosmograph.

Okay, I’ve put myself out there. Remember I have no inside information, this is just wishful thinking.

Bitte sehen uhren replika oder Replica Franck Muller

没有评论:

发表评论

replica rolex

replica rolex
replica rolex